8.11.2014

doggy paddle

Went for a paddle with my girls, Mygga & Pea.
Starting off the trip on peaceful L-shaped lake.
Portaging the boat along the winter trail.
Middle Lake.
A few delicious cloudberries along the way.
A relic of wintertime. 

Middle Lake; covered in lily pads.
Fresh green water foliage.
Calm waters.
Mygga passing the connecting trail to the Intertie.
If you look closely, you can see the CAUTION: SLED
DOGS ON TRAIL sign.
Pea, admiring her own pretty reflection perhaps?
Pretty Pea on a pretty day.
Water like glass. 
Dogs frolicking in the sphagnum. 
Brilliant sunlight. Good thing I had my trusty Team
Anadyr hat to protect my eyes ;)  Get your own here:
http://www.cafepress.com/lisbetnorris
Two awesome water dogs. 
Mygga.
Pea & Mygga.


Pea watches the water dog.

splash!
hop!


These two stayed dry.
This one got wet.
Mygga.
Pea.
Takk for turen girls ! 

1 comment:

  1. These great photos made my day. Looks like heaven to me. Thanks for sharing, Lisbet.
    Daisy

    ReplyDelete