7.09.2014

Iditarod 2015 + mug/hat shop

Yes, we signed up again! We are committed to improving our Iditarod race time, maintaining the workability of the Siberian Husky, and look forward to the challenges of the 2014/2015 race season!

Before we turn our focus to next year, I want to extend a big thank you to the friends and fans who made our 2013/2014 race season a reality. It would not have been possible to race last season without your contributions and support. Thank you! I am greatly appreciative of all the folks that helped Team Anadyr make it to the start line of Iditarod last year, and hope to have your continued support this year. We are planning big things! Our tentative race schedule is up under the Racing tab at the top of the page, and any help with entry fees would be greatly appreciated (big shout out to Jason Carpenter who covered several of the early season races last year!). To sponsor an entry fee, click the Team Anadyr Store page above and choose from five different races, including Iditarod :)

I will be announcing several different sponsorship packages in the coming days, but first, I'm excited to announce the launch of a new Team Anadyr Shop specifically for mugs, glasses, and hats. This may seem like an atypical collection, but I had a really difficult time last year managing a high volume of orders during peak training season. I want to thank everyone who waited a long time for their gear last season for their patience! The mugs, hats and glasses available via Cafepress are made as ordered and ship immediately. I am spared the time & expense of packaging mugs, and the customer receives their merchandise soon after ordering. Win-win!

Concerning apparel, I will still be offering t-shirts, sweatshirts, totes and other apparel through this website (next week I will debut a new color design for the 2014/2015 race season!) These will not be available via Cafepress, as I order my Team Anadyr apparel locally from D's Screenprinting in Wasilla, who hand-screens all t-shirts, totes, etc. The quality is superb and I am proud to shop local. I will do my best to ship them out promptly, and faster than last year, but cannot be held to the same standards of Cafepress aka Corporate America ;)

Check out the new Mug & Hat store by clicking the link below! The link to the store is also available at the bottom of the Team Anadyr Store page. 

Thank you for your continued support of Lisbet & Alaskan Kennel's Anadyr Siberian Huskies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment